Sacramento Superior Court Carol Miller Justice Center
- question from 9/24/2020 by Rene, filed under Carol Miller Justice Center and Sacramento County
Sacramento Superior Court - Traffic Violator School Program Info
Can you please send me all the info I need for the traffic ticket I got from Sacramento Court? Don't want to go to court and contest it. Just want to do traffic school instead.
Here is all the information specific to the Sacramento Courthouse for requesting traffic school. Before you request traffic school, please make sure you are eligible. If you are not sure, the court can confirm this for you. Once you are approved to take traffic school and have paid any required court admin fees, you can then sign up with TrafficSchool.com to complete the process and have the ticket masked from your driving record. Please let us know if you have any further questions, thank you!
Requesting Traffic School in Sacramento County
There are different options for requesting Traffic School:
1) Online ::: You may register for Traffic School through the Sacramento PCA System: https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/PublicCaseAccess/Traffic
You will be given the option to either pay your bail fine, or request 90 days to pay the fine in full.
2) By Phone ::: You may request Traffic Violator School and pay your fine and fees by calling 916-875-7800.
Have your case number ready, or at least your citation number ready. Also, you'll need a credit card to pay fine and fees. Once your traffic violator school request has been granted, you'll be sent a mailed agreement that has a web link that lists all of the approved traffic schools. TrafficSchool.com is on this list, DMV License # E1393.
3) By Mail ::: Send the request for traffic violator school by mail to:
Sacramento Superior Court
301 Bicentennial Circle, Room 100
Sacramento, CA 95826
Attention: Traffic Violator School
4) In Person ::: You can request traffic violator school in person by attending the Carol Miller Justice Center and using the Kiosks located in Room 100, M through F from 7:30AM to 4:00PM, excluding courthouse holidays. Bring your credit card.
Contact Sacramento Superior Court
If you have already signed up for a traffic school and need further info or you need court assistance, please call the court clerk at 916-875-7800.
Or online at: https://www.saccourt.ca.gov/traffic/traffic-school.aspx
Traffic School Eligibility
You may choose to go to Traffic Violator School for certain eligible vehicle violations.
These are the conditions you must meet in order to be eligible for Traffic School:
1) You must have a valid driver's license (non-commercial).
2) A commercial license holder may be allowed to take traffic school for an infraction committed in their own car.
3) You cannot attend traffic school if your ticket was for speeding more than 25 miles over the speed limit.
4) You have not taken a traffic school program for a traffic citation given within the last 18 months from the date of this current traffic citation.
5) Your traffic citation is for a moving violation that carries a DMV point count of 1, and does not have a misdemeanor charge, commercial vehicle charge, and does not require a mandated appearance in traffic court.
6) Your citation does not involve the use or possession of alcohol or drugs.
7) Your infraction is not for CVC Section 22406.5 (tank vehicles with hazardous materials).
8) If your traffic case involved a failure to appear or a civil assessment. First, the failure to appear charge must be adjudicated and be paid in full before you can go to a Traffic School.
If you meet all of the conditions listed above and pay your court fees first, you may then choose to attend Traffic Violator School at TrafficSchool.com. You must also pay a course provider fee to the TrafficSchool.com or any school you attend.
* This question and answer may have been modified to remove any identifying personal information of the person asking the question.
** The information contained within this FAQ is up to date as of 9/24/2020. We always recommend that you get the latest information available by contacting TrafficSchool.com, the DMV, or Court directly.
SEARCH MATCHED: CALIFORNIA COURTS HOW TO QUESTIONS for SACRAMENTO COUNTY and SACRAMENTO and CAROL MILLER JUSTICE CENTER on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
Similar Searches for Carol Miller Justice Center and Sacramento County and Sacramento
No One Wants to Go to Traffic School, But You'll Love Our Online Traffic School and Defensive Driving.
Thousands of independent, verified reviews from real California Traffic School students
~ Lina S. in California ~
~ Jane G. in Los Angeles ~
fast & easy
~ Mark B. in Downey, CA ~