San Mateo Court Says They Have Not Received Traffic School Completion
- question from 4/20/2020 by Paul, filed under Proof of Completion and Courts
What should I do if court has not received my proof of completion for my traffic school requirement?
I received a letter from the San Mateo court that they have not receive my proof of completion for my traffic school. I completed your online course on 4/1. What should I do?
Thank you for choosing TrafficSchool.com for your traffic safety needs. You can disregard the letter as it appears there was a delay with San Mateo County mailing out approval letters. As shown below, the court has processed your traffic school certificate and closed your case on 4/3, so there are no further actions required.
TrafficSchool.com-TVS #E1393 appreciates your business. Have a wonderful day!
San Mateo Events and Hearings:
• 02/05 Citation
• 02/05 Traffic Citation Image
• 02/05 Notice of Bail Sent
• 02/12 Appear By Date Extension
• 03/09 Arraignment (Reserved Online)
• 03/09 Defendant arraigned and has acknowledged advice of rights
• 03/09 Traffic School Granted
• 04/03 Traffic School Completion Submitted***
• 04/08 Traffic School Requested (After Assessment)
• 04/08 Traffic School Packet mailed
* This question and answer may have been modified to remove any identifying personal information of the person asking the question.
** The information contained within this FAQ is up to date as of 4/20/2020. We always recommend that you get the latest information available by contacting TrafficSchool.com, the DMV, or Court directly.
SEARCH MATCHED: CALIFORNIA TRAFFIC SCHOOL ONLINE HOW TO QUESTIONS for COURTS and CERTIFICATE DELIVERY and PROOF OF COMPLETION on Saturday, January 28, 2023.
No One Wants to Go to Traffic School, But You'll Love Our Online Traffic School and Defensive Driving.
Thousands of independent, verified reviews from real California Traffic School students
~ Lina S. in California ~
~ Jane G. in Los Angeles ~
fast & easy
~ Mark B. in Downey, CA ~