More Information About Cape Coral Traffic School Online
If you were cited in Cape Coral, Lee County, Florida for a moving violation, our 4-hour online traffic safety class is FL Department of Motor Vehicles and Highway Safety APPROVED and the simple, convenient, and 100% online way to go to traffic school. Save your driving record today and have points removed with our highly regarded online traffic school course.
Online Traffic School in Cape Coral
How much do you charge for your Cape Coral traffic school course?
Our Cape Coral online traffic school course is very affordable, especially when you consider the money you will save in your fine being reduced and your insurance rates not rising. Enjoy our online course at our new reduced price of only $19.00, which includes your certificate of completion! Sign Up Today
The Convenient Course To Take
Cape Coral traffic school is no longer a pain that requires you to adjust your hectic schedule and drive to a far away Lee traffic court or classroom. Now you can enjoy a Cape Coral traffic school course right from the comfort of your own home! Approved by the Lee traffic court to fully satisfy your 4 hour traffic school requirements, yet our driving school course is so much more convenient and easier to complete than the traditional classroom traffic class in Cape Coral.
4-Hour Traffic Course for Basic Driver Improvement
A Basic Driver Improvement class is perfect for you if you want to avoid points, insurance increases, or possible driver license suspension. In Lee, traffic ticket fines are reducible by 18 percent when you elect to take online traffic school.
Lee County Traffic Ticket Options
Alternative 1: Electing to Take Traffic School Online
If you qualify for online traffic school (most tickets do) then you can:
- Keep your insurance rates from increasing AND prevent having your insurance policy cancelled (unless you were in an at-fault accident)
- Attend traffic school online without having to drive to a classroom
- Keep points from appearing on your official DMVHS driving record
- If you enjoy "Safe Driver" status, this will be kept intact
Alternative 2: Contest Your Ticket (Plead Not Guilty)
If you choose to go to court and try to defeat your traffic ticket, then you:
- Have to drive to court and spend up to several hours pleading your case
- May be found guilty, have points added to your record, fined up to a thousand dollars, assigned to traffic school, or some combination of all of these.
- May win your case and have your citation dropped
- May have to hire a defense lawyer to plead your case for you
* If you choose to fight your traffic ticket, please visit the Lee County Clerk of Court website (http://www.leeclerk.org/) to find the complete detailed instructions you must follow when deciding to plead "not guilty".
Alternative 3: Pay the Civil Penalty Fine Listed on Your Ticket
If you choose to pay the full civil penalty given on your written citation then you:
- Will NOT be allowed to elect traffic school online later
- All applicable points will be added to your driving record (potential insurance rate increase may follow)
- Satisfy your traffic ticket case upon payment completed
- Agree to have the charge entered as a conviction on your official FL DHSMV driving record
We Make it Easy
Pay for your Cape Coral traffic school course with one of our easy payment options: we accept payment online with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express or you can walk in or mail in your payment. Not ready to pay? Simply defer your payment until later and start the course for free today! Sign Up Today
Traffic School How To
- Read the back of your Cape Coral Florida traffic ticket citation carefully!
- You can attend TrafficSchool in Lee county once every 12 months, up to 5 times total.
- Keeps points off your FL DHSMV driver record if you get a speeding ticket or other lesser traffic violation.
- Cape Coral Traffic School can also lessen your court fine by 18%.
- Make sure you sign up for Cape Coral Traffic Class PRIOR TO paying your fine in court.
Cape Coral - Lee County Court
After you complete your traffic school online, submit your completion certificate to the Lee county clerk (if you received your citation in Lee County). Make sure to submit the certificate prior to your deadline. More information can be found at Lee's website: http://www.leeclerk.org/. Sign Up Today
How often can I go to Cape Coral Traffic School?
If you received two tickets in Cape Coral at the same time you can only take a traffic school course for one of the Florida tickets (for example, if you got caught speeding and not wearing a seat belt simultaneously). In the case you received two tickets, be sure to take the class for the ticket that puts points on your record. For example, a seat belt violation does not put points on your DHSMV record.
Common Cape Coral Traffic Tickets
Lee County issues thousands of traffic tickets every single year. The largest offense committed by ticket drivers is speeding, which account for about half of the traffic tickets given out. Another common Cape Coral traffic infraction that FL drivers are cited for is running a red light. Other moving violations that occur included, but are not limited to, seat belt violation, careless driving, and driving with a suspended license.
Why Go To a Traffic School Classroom?
Learning online is quickly sweeping the nation and is now available in Cape Coral for taking care of traffic tickets. Skip the classroom and join the thousands of other Lee County residents who have enjoyed taking their traffic school on the web.
Three Approved Traffic School Courses in Cape Coral
Our Cape Coral Traffic School class is state approved and fulfills your traffic school requirement for the:
- 4 Hour Basic Driver Improvement Course
- 4 Hour Traffic Collision Avoidance Course
- 4 Hour Court Ordered Course
Easiest Traffic School Online
As you go through the online course, you will learn all you need to know to pass the multiple-choice final examination. In order to pass our Cape Coral traffic class, you only need to get 80% or better! Sign Up Today
No One Wants to Go to Traffic School, But You'll Love Our Cape Coral Traffic School Online.
Thousands of independent, verified reviews from real TrafficSchool.com students
~ Lina S. ~
~ Jane G. in Los Angeles ~
fast & easy
~ Mark B. in Downey, CA ~
100% Online, Works on Any Device
Our Florida DHSMV approved course is 100% online and can be completed from anywhere you have internet access.
Get the Easy, Fast, and Convenient Online Traffic School:
100% Online Course
Sit back and relax. You can complete your whole course from the comfort of home, a coffee shop, or anywhere you can get internet!
Use Any Device
Our course can be taken on any device, as long as you have internet. You can use your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to complete our traffic school!
Unlimited Logins and Logouts
You can do our course all in one sitting, or you can break it up over multiple sessions. We always save your progress, so it's easy to logout and come back later if you want to.
FL DHSMV Approved Online Traffic School
TrafficSchool.com introduces a Florida online traffic school course that is Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) approved to fulfill your Florida ticket dismissal and driver improvement needs.
The First and Only 5-Star Guarantee
Our 5-Star Guarantee is our way of saying, "Sit back and relax, you are in safe hands."
Our popular customer-first approach has kept us on-top for over 20 years. Here are 5 guarantees all of our Florida customer's enjoy:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Not satisfied? We hope not. But if you are, we'll gladly refund your course tuition in full.
Low Price Match Guarantee
Found a lower price for the same course that we are offering? Just ask and get our course for the same price.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Money Back means money back at TrafficSchool.com... without all the hassle. If you're not happy, we won't keep your money.
Unlimited Attempts Guarantee
Most of our students pass our traffic school course on the first try. If you don't pass, we'll let you try again for free.
Zero Hidden Fees Guarantee
We always provide our prices upfront and only charge you for the services that you choose. You won't find hidden charges here!