Choose the North Carolina Traffic Safety Course You Need
May Reduce Insurance Rates!
Defensive Driving for North Carolina
More info: NC Driver Improvement Online
- Easy & Online in The Tar Heel State
- Affordable North Carolinian Course
- Do it at Your North Carolina Home
- May Keep Points Off Your NC DMV Record
All North Carolina Traffic Safety Courses
The intended use of this course is for educational purposes only. If you are taking this course for an insurance discount, North Carolina traffic ticket dismissal, point reduction or some other purpose, you must seek prior approval from your local insurance company, North Carolina traffic court or governing state agency (i.e. Division of Motor Vehicles).
~ the easiest ~
I have taken two other on-line traffic school programs and this was hands down the easiest one I have done. Thanks to this website, I will not only recommend friends, I will preach about it...
(read more rave reviews
- Esteban in Westminster
More Info: North Carolina Traffic Safety | Course Detail
North Carolina Defensive Driving & Driver Improvement Online
Why a Driver Improvement Course in North Carolina: Become a defensive driver and possibly earn an insurance discount.*
There are many reasons why drivers in The Tar Heel State should take an online defensive driving course. First and foremost, an online driver improvement course educates North Carolinian drivers on how to drive both defensively and with courtesy. Knowing how to handle your vehicle on all types of NC streets and highways, in all types of traffic conditions is imperative.
Besides the knowledge gained, NC drivers completing our online course may receive a discount on the base rate of your auto insurance premium. Because this internet course is not approved by the Division of Motor Vehicles, you must contact your individual insurance agent to find out what kind of discount, if any, they will provide for completing our course.
The Advantages of Taking an Online NC Defensive Driver Improvement Course
- Our North Carolina Defensive Driving Course is up to date with the latest defensive driving techniques.
- Contact your insurance agent! You'd be surprised what kind of discount you can get on your auto insurance if you simply ask. In today's competitive insurance market, North Carolina car insurance agents don't want to lose your business. Many NC insurance agents will grant you a discount of 10%-20% when you complete a defensive driving course.
How our NC Driver Improvement Course Works
- Register quick and easy online from any computer or mobile device in North Carolina. All you need is internet connection.
- Study the course around your schedule, at your pace. Read it in a day or spread the lessons out over several days - it's up to you.
- Along the way, interactive lessons and section quizzes to help you retain the defensive driving information you just studied.
- Ready to see how much you've learned? Take the final exam and see if you have truly become an improved driver in North Carolina!
North Carolina Defensive Driving Course Online | NC Traffic Ticket Prevention
TrafficSchool.com, together with Defensive Driving leader American Safety Council, brings North Carolina drivers a defensive driving course designed to keep your Division of Motor Vehicles driving record clean by teaching accident prevention and defensive driving skills. In addition, your local North Carolina Court or NC DMV may allow you, with advanced permission, dismiss a traffic ticket from your driving record by completing this state of North Carolina defensive driving course. Contact your NC traffic court or North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles to see if you are eligible for traffic school.
American Safety Council
**NORTH CAROLINIAN DRIVERS WHO HAVE RECEIVED A TRAFFIC CITATION IN THE STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
Although this North Carolina Safe Motorist course is an ELECTIVE COURSE and is not required by the state of North Carolina, nor is this course approved by the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (NC DMV), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you contact the North Carolina Traffic Court that issued your ticket and request traffic school. For minor traffic citations for moving violations, many North Carolinian Judges will grant you permission to attend traffic school to fix your traffic ticket.
This online North Carolina Safe Motorist course is recommended as an educational tool to help you become a more knowledgeable and defensive driver in the state of North Carolina.
North Carolina Mature Driver Improvement Online
Why Seniors in North Carolina Should Take a Mature Driving Improvement Course
There are several reasons why seniors in The Tar Heel State should take a mature driver defensive driving course. First most, an online mature driver improvement program educates North Carolinian seniors on how to drive alertly and accident free.
The Benefits of Taking an Online NC Mature Driver Improvement Class
- Our North Carolina Mature Driving Course is always updated with the newest defensive driving techniques.
- You would be surprised to know that seniors in North Carolina can get a car insurance discount by simply asking for it. Talk to your agent before taking this course to see what kind of discount they will give you!
- Have questions or concerns about taking an online driver improvement course in The Tar Heel State? Our patient and knowledgeable customer service staff is happy to take your call toll-free at 800-691-5014.
Taking a Mature Driver Course in North Carolina: Explained in Simple Terms
- Sign Up for this Elective North Carolina Mature Driver Course completely online, from the comfort of your home. Contact your auto insurance agent BEFORE taking the course to determine if this course will qualify you for a senior driver discount.
- Read simple, interactive lessons from your home computer. Though the lessons are easy to read and understand, they will also make you a better driver by reinforcing good driving behavior that will help keep you a NC licensed driver for years to come.
- After passing our North Carolina course, which all North Carolinian senior drivers are guaranteed to pass, we will provide you a certificate of completion.
- If you have been approved by your agent for a discount, simply present the certificate to your insurance agent and they will process your insurance discount. In NC, your insurance discount could be as much as 20%!
Helping Senior Drivers Travel Safely in The Tar Heel State
TrafficSchool.com has teamed with I Drive Safely to offer North Carolina senior drivers an online mature driver improvement program that helps keep your mind sharp and your driving privilege safe with the DMV. With over 30 years of combined traffic safety experience, you can rest assured that you're in good hands.
I DRIVE SAFELY
This online North Carolina Mature Driver Improvement Program is recommended as an educational tool to help seniors become more knowledgeable and cautious drivers on the roads in North Carolina. This course is ELECTIVE and not required by any North Carolinian government agency, the NC DMV, or any traffic court in North Carolina. Please seek approval from your insurance agent prior to taking this course for auto insurance discount purposes.
NC DMV Practice Tests
Why Online NC DMV Practice Exams: Help pass your written DMV permit test.
Learning to drive is a big deal in any North Carolina teen's life. Before you can earn a license from the NC DMV, new drivers must pass a written traffic law exam administered by the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles.
Taking any test can be nerve-racking, let alone taking a test at the DMV. Taking your NC permit test doesn't have to be a frightful experience as long as you are prepared. Taking an unlimited amount of DMV practice tests is a great way to sharpen your mind and build your confidence before the big test day at the Division of Motor Vehicles.
Advantages of North Carolina DMV Practice Tests
- Take an unlimited number of practice tests. Our practice test generator will create a new set of test questions every time.
- View graded exams to see how you performed and to uncover what North Carolina drivers ed topics you still need to study further.
- Everything is online, so you can take our practice tests from anywhere you can get online.
Getting Started is Super Easy for North Carolina Teens!
- Register online in just minutes
- Gain access to Drivers Ed Direct state-of-the-art Practice Exam Generator
- Answer a series of randomized multiple choice exam questions designed to help you pass your state of North Carolina license exam.
- Grade your exam to see if you passed. Keep taking practice tests until you are confident and ready to become the next licensed driver in North Carolina!
Only Quality Drivers Ed for Our Valued North Carolina Customers
TrafficSchool.com has teamed up with Drivers Ed Direct to offer both North Carolinian teens and parents a driver's education experience worthy of our stamp of approval. Drivers Ed Direct, a nationally recognized driving school, has been featured on several national news and TV programs. North Carolinian teens love Drivers Ed Direct for their educational yet down to earth approach to driver's education. Parents rave about affordable prices and the high quality of education.
Drivers Ed Direct
Please Note: Drivers Ed Direct's DMV Practice Tests are intended solely as a supplemental North Carolina driver's education tool to be used in conjunction with a quality NC Division of Motor Vehicles approved driver education program. Drivers Ed Direct also strongly recommends that every teen in The Tar Heel State thoroughly read and study the North Carolina DMV Driver Handbook.
North Carolina Fleet Safety Driver Training
Why Fleet Safety: Reduce Accidents and Improve Driver Courtesy
Empower Your Fleet Employees! As a manager of a large or small fleet of vehicles in North Carolina , we know how important your bottom line is. Our online Fleet Safety School has been proven to reduce workplace accidents, improve driver attitude, and help you keep the cost of operating a fleet in The Tar Heel State under control.
Benefits of Online Fleet Safety Classes for North Carolina Drivers
- Online classes can be accessed from virtually anywhere and anytime, allowing your workforce to stay on the North Carolina roads and out of a classroom.
- Employees are educated with new North Carolina traffic laws and refreshed on existing road rules. An emphasis on driver courtesy helps improve driver attitudes, thus improving company image.
- Proven results: drivers that take our 100% online fleet course are less likely to cost your company money with fines, accidents, and NC state workman's comp. Expenses.
- Online education means you spend less to educate your fleet than you would in a traditional classroom setting.
How Our Fleet Safety Program Works Perfectly for North Carolina Companies with Employee Drivers
- Work with our Fleet Safety manager to setup a course that works for you. Yes, we offer discount pricing for bulk orders!
- We set up a custom admin portal for your company that you can access remotely. Track the progress of your employees real-time from anywhere.
- Your employees are setup with individual user accounts and can take their course at their own pace, around their own unique schedule.
- Employees read quality material, partake in interactive flash lessons, and must pass reinforcing quizzes along the way.
North Carolina Driver License Renewal Prep Course
Why a Refresher Course: Refresh NC Driving Knowledge & Learn Newly Passed Laws
Driving is a privilege in the state of North Carolina. In order to maintain knowledgeable and qualified drivers on our highways, currently licensed drivers must be retested on the rules of the road every few years. Re-examination is one way the NC DMV keeps drivers up-to-date with the current North Carolina Vehicle Code and aware of state traffic laws that change yearly.
The Advantages of Taking an Online Refresher Course
- Our North Carolina License Renewal Course is up to date with the latest traffic laws and DMV requirements.
- This course is offered completely online. Do it from anywhere in North Carolina where you can get internet access.
- Take practice quizzes as you go to help you retain information and prepare you for the actual exam at the NC DMV.
- Have any questions you have answered by real people. Our customer service staff is second to none.
How our NC License Renewal Course Works
- Register quickly and online from virtually anywhere in North Carolina; using any computer or mobile device, including tablets and mobile phones!
- Read easy to navigate section chapters at your own pace. Login and logout as you please.
- Complete section quizzes to help you retain the information you just studied.
- Take an open book final exam to help prepare you for the actual test at the DMV. Use the study guide to better learn questions you don't understand.
PLEASE NOTE: The North Carolina Driver License Renewal course is an ELECTIVE COURSE and is not required by the state of North Carolina, nor is this course approved by the North Carolina DMV. This course is recommended as an educational tool to help you become a more knowledgeable and defensive driver, and to prepare you to pass your NC DMV written driver license examination.
Traffic School Reviews
We consistently strive to offer our traffic school customers the best possible online learning experience - this includes providing live & friendly customer service, easy to use courses, educational content, fast processing, and affordable pricing. But don't take our word for it, here are some real, verified reviews that our past customers have left about TrafficSchool.com!