Queens Defensive Driving Online
Online Queens Village PIRP
When you register for a state approved defensive driving class in Queens, you:
- Earn a 10% reduction on your vehicles insurance premiums (auto and/or motorcycle)
- Reduce up to 4 points off of your NYDMV driving record in Queens.
- Reinforce your knowledge of driving regulations and add to your defensive driving skill set.
Start a DMV approved Online Queens New York Defensive Driving Course
How Does Traffic School In Queens NY Work?
The TrafficSchool.com online defensive driving class is easy and user-friendly for everyone in Queens Village.
Everything required at this defensive driving school is done 100% online. Registration, course payment and taking the defensive driving class is ALL online... and there is absolutely no final exam required.
Begin your Queens Village NY defensive driving school program today with our fast online sign up page.
What is Queens Defensive Driving?
In Queens, defensive driving is a method NY drivers can utilize to minimize the number of road risks they take.
Driving defensively in Queens requires more than just
using basic driver's training skills. Defensive drivers practice more advanced driving methods that help them keep a step ahead of potential collisions.
When you are a defensive driver in New York, you choose to make safer and smarter driving decisions, and not to take unnecessary driving risks that may harm yourself our other Queens commuters.
What is an Online Point and Insurance Reduction Program?
An online Point and Insurance Reduction Program, more commonly referred to as a PIRP, is a program designed to allow your to meet your state defensive driving requirements entirely online.
When you finish our Queens DMV approved PIRP you receive 10% off of your auto insurance premium (liability, no fault and collision). Another advantage of our Queens PIRP: reduce
4-points from your Queens DMV driving record if you received a traffic ticket anywhere in Queens!
How to Defensive Drive in Queens
Driving defensively in Queens is an obtainable goal if you are willing to correct old bad driving habits. Besides taking an Queens Defensive Driving class online,
these defensive driving must-haves can help you safely navigate New York streets and highways:
- Leave your cell phone and other distractions alone while driving
- Predict the actions other drivers around your vehicle
- Choose to drive only when you are alert and drug/alcohol free
- Watch your speed and drive slower in rain, snow, work zones, and congested traffic
- Keep safe space cushions between you and other drivers (maintain at least a 3-4 second following distance)
- Always wear your seat belt